ABOUT THE CLIENT
A number of years ago (back in 2014!), we were approached by a dentist who was running AdWords for quite some time. Having recently purchased a dental practice, he was looking to build it up and he was having varying success from AdWords.
Since the value of a patient to a dental practice is quite high, this dentist was reasonably happy with the results he was getting.
Goals From AdWords
- Increase the number of patients coming to his practice.
- Increase brand awareness since it was a new dental practice
Before Green Arrow
Took Over The Account
The first thing we did when we got access to the account was an account audit.
This is the best way to identify what is working and what is not.
Our audit revealed that he was spending approximately $50 per day
on AdWords and was getting about 1 enquiry a month.
Below is a snapshot of the overall results from the account.
As you can see from the stats above, the cost per lead is approximately $1,400!
As soon as we took over the account, we had a complete change of strategy.
We did the following:
- Recreated the entire account,
- Changed the keywords we were bidding on,
- Eliminated all of the wasted ad spend,
- Created a Remarketing campaign (delayed by 6 months) for dental checkups, and
- Importantly, implemented an effective mobile campaign.
All of which works very well.
Fast forward to 2017, this is a snapshot of what the account looks like now.
As you can see, in a 30 day period, they have received 79 leads with a cost per lead of $42! Quite a turnaround from the $1,400 cost per lead they were getting previously.
Needless to say, they continue to be a happy client from when we took them on back in 2014!
If you are interested in talking to us about AdWords Management